Best WordPress Plugin Stopping Spamming Registration
Sabre WordPress Plugin
I have experienced a spamming registration on my blog before stumbling on this wonderful plugin that has stopped the usual daily 50 spamming registration on my blog. With this best WordPress plugin stopping spamming registration you will be able to control how you users will be registering on your blog without them spamming.
Sabre is the best WordPress plugin to stop spam registration on your blog, Sabre is an acronym for Simple Anti Bot
Registration Engine that can be set to counter measures against spam registration.
Full Features of Sabre Best WordPress Plugin Stopping Spamming Registration
All the features listed below can be activated by parameters making Sabre to be flexible enough and fits the protection policy one can define for its WordPress blog.
- Ability to include a CAPTCHA in the registration form
- User can select the CAPATCHA’S complexity
- Random or fixed choice of the text to run
- Selection of the background colour for the CAPATCHA image
- Ability to include a math test in the registration form
- Unobstructive tests to detect if registration is done by human
- Limited several days for user confirmation before disabling the account for registration
- A single site administrator can confirm the user registration
- The user has the ability to confirm his registration by clicking on a link sent by email
- Custom logo on login/registration screen
- Main statistics displayed on the WordPress Admin Dashboard
- Log on prohibited before user confirmation
- User must agree with warning text, a disclaimer, or general policy note when registering, etc
The Sabre plugin is compatible with WordPress 3.0 and above.